Blogging is a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it gives you the platform to share your innermost thoughts. And on the other hand, it gives you the platform to share your innermost thoughts. 🙂
But I suppose you’re clicking at your own risk, right? You are, at the very least, complicit in my over-sharing.
My thoughts on…
1. I’m a divorced, single mom who is incredibly grateful that my kids’ daddy is an involved and loving dad whose been known to make me pies.
2. I don’t own a TV and don’t see why I need one.
3. I recycle obsessively.
4. I’m partial to showers, not baths.
5. I think desserts are the most important part of any meal, even breakfast.
6. I’m always on the lookout for ways to simplify and improve my life (and yours), whether you think yours needs improving or not.
7. I am easily enamored with people who can sing and/or dance.
8. I find a meal without rice is mildly dissatisfying but think it can probably be rescued if followed by good bread pudding.
9. Even in my moments of great personal anguish, I sometimes start laughing.
10. I appreciate being hopelessly flawed.
11. I don’t drink coffee.
12. I say I love you a lot but only when I feel it.
13. I love snuggling with my friends.
14. I don’t like turkey, unless it’s disguised by everything else on my thanksgiving plate.
15. I can talk metaphysics until I’m blue in the face, or you are… whichever comes first.
16. People have told me they’ve been blinded by my teeth.
But really, enough about me. It’s your turn… tweet me!