Suzanne, aka Zen Mommy
16 things about me:
1. I have a dad that can fix anything.
2. I never set a kitchen timer when baking and only burn things every 6th or 7th time.
3. When people ask how my day is going, my favorite answer is “Best day yet.”…but only if it is.
4. I am mother to nine, 4 children here on earth and 5 in heaven, a reality that living with has brought me closer to myself and the divine than any other.
5. Sometimes I feel like my heart is going to explode…but it’s a good thing.
6. I always forget my grocery list when I go to the store.
7. I am a closet artist.
8. A great joy in my life was backpacking solo through Europe for 6 weeks when I got out of college.
9. Also after college, I took a three week hike on the Pacific Crest Trail with a close friend.
10. I want to do all the things I did in my 20’s in my 40’s…and then some.
11. I love my age and always will.
12. I hope to be half as grace filled as my mom some day.
13. I have to remind myself to breathe and to listen all day, every day.
14. I believe the key to happiness is realizing we are not the circumstances of our lives…we are life.
15. My favorite poster is from 4th grade and reads “Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking about.”
16. It was not hard for me to write this list…I thought it would be but it wasn’t.